Retirement Plan Services for Businesses
Helping You Attract, Retain and Reward Employees
Your employees work hard for you. And you want to "do right" by them. The way we see things, your retirement plan is more than an employee benefit — it's a promise you make to your people.
Objective expertise. Outstanding providers.
At First Citizens, we are fully committed to tailoring the best possible retirement planning solutions for you and your employees. That's why we take a consultative approach — delivering you a choice of retirement planning products from among several highly reputable providers, including The Principal Financial Group and Nationwide.
Retirement Plan Options
- 401(k) plans
- Profit-sharing plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Money purchase pension plans
- 403(b) plans
- Executive non-qualified plans
To help your business attract, retain and reward employees, we recognize that your retirement plan must be competitive and easy for you to manage. That's why our "total retirement plan" approach includes:
- Prototype and/or custom plan legal documents
- Investment management, including access to a diverse selection of top mutual funds and a wide array of professional investment managers
- Comprehensive, custom employee communications and enrollment services
- Daily recordkeeping, online access with extensive retirement planning tools, guidance and assistance
- 24/7 interactive participant call center
- Annual Fiduciary Review
- Employee communication and education
- Local, responsive professional service
To ensure that all aspects of your plan run smoothly, you'll work directly with one of our experienced account managers. In addition to ongoing administration, our account managers conduct an annual Fiduciary Review for your plan covering overall plan administration, investment fund performance, compliance and regulatory guidance and oversight, as well as ongoing cost analysis.
For more information on First Citizens' Retirement Plan Services for Businesses, or to have one of our specialists contact you, please e-mail us or call 1-800-922-1585.