Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-favored account used in conjunction with a qualifying high-deductible health plan. The money you save in the account is used to pay for qualified out-of-pocket expenses not covered by the health plan.
- Contributions are tax free or tax deductible1
- Interest, investment income and withdrawals are tax free when used for qualifying medical expenses
- Managing your account is easy with free online banking
- Accessing funds is convenient with a free Visa® Debit Card
- A variety of savings and investment options is available
For more information or to open your Health Savings Account, click here.