Now, requesting information about your accounts is as simple as sending us a text message. You'll receive a response via text in seconds, and no sign-in is necessary to use this service.
With First Citizens Text Banking, you can:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Find the nearest branch or ATM
- Receive text alerts for balances, deposits and more
To use Text Banking, you must be a First Citizens Online Banking user. To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Online Banking and click on the Mobile Banking tab. Follow the easy instructions to enroll in Text Banking, then log off.
- You will receive a text message on your mobile device confirming your enrollment.
- Send a text message to MYFCB (69322) using one of the short commands below.
As part of the enrollment process, you'll be asked to assign your eligible accounts a nickname. To help protect the security of your information, you'll use those nicknames, rather than your account numbers, when you request information via text.
TEXT BANKING SHORT COMMANDS
Text one of these commands to MYFCB (69322)
|BAL||Request the balances of your registered accounts|
|HIST <Account Nickname>||Request a summary of the last few transactions|
|MORE, NEXT||Request additional transactions in a HIST request|
|BRANCH <ZIP code>||Find nearest First Citizens branches by zip code|
|BRANCH <City, State>||Find nearest First Citizens branches by city and state|
|ATM <ZIP code>||Find nearest First Citizens ATMs by zip code|
|ATM <City, State>||Find nearest First Citizens ATMs by city and state|
|HELP||Request a reminder of the short codes you can use|
|STOP||Cancels Text Banking service on your device|