If your phone has a mobile web or touch browser, you can access account information and make transactions easily and securely using First Citizens Mobile Web (also called Browser Banking). You do not need to download an app to use it. With First Citizens Mobile Web, you can:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Pay bills with our optional Online Bill Pay service
- Pay people using their email address or mobile number
- View images of your paid checks
- Transfer funds between your First Citizens accounts
To bank using Mobile Web, you must be a First Citizens Online Banking user. To get started, sign in to Online Banking and click on the Mobile Banking tab. Then follow the easy instructions to enroll in Mobile Web (Browser Banking).
Once you're enrolled, you can sign in to Mobile Web with your First Citizens Online Banking User ID and password.
Not using Online Banking yet? Visit our Online Banking page for more information.