At First Citizens, we'll work with you to find the business loan that meets your long-term financing needs. And we recognize that your time is valuable, so applying is fast and easy.
Business Term Loans
A business term loan is an excellent way to purchase fixed assets such as equipment, fund business expansion or provide permanent working capital. A business term loan offers these benefits...
- Competitive fixed or variable rates
- Flexible terms
- The assets you purchase can typically secure the loan
- It's easy to make payments online or with automatic deduction from checking
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
SBA loans are ideal for growing small businesses. They offer lower down payments, longer terms and more flexible underwriting than conventional term loans.
- SBA 7(a) loans can be used for almost any business purpose, including working capital, purchasing equipment or commercial real estate, or refinancing debt. They typically have low down payments and flexible terms.
- SBA 504 loans have larger loan size limits and longer terms. They may be more suitable for acquiring or renovating commercial real estate or for capital equipment needs.
You can count on First Citizens for experience, expertise and responsive service. We're consistently rated a leading SBA lender in the communities we serve.
Talk with a First Citizens business banker today. Call 1-888-612-4444 or stop by your local Branch Office.