Business Lines of Credit
Many businesses find that a line of credit is essential for meeting short-term or ongoing funding needs, such as temporary cash flow issues, seasonal working capital needs, purchasing inventory or financing accounts receivable. And with a First Citizens business line of credit, you can easily access funds by transferring them into your First Citizens business checking account.
- Fast access to funds when you need them
- Secured or unsecured options
- Link to your First Citizens business checking account for overdraft protection
- Competitive rates
- Flexible payment terms — including an interest-only option
- It's easy to make payments online or with automatic deduction from checking
Business Equity Line
If your business owns real estate, consider the additional benefits of First Citizens' Business Equity Line:
- Three-year revolving line of credit with a variable rate
- Collateral may be first or second mortgage on business-occupied real estate
- Repayment is interest only for three years with balance due at maturity
Talk with a First Citizens business banker today. Call 1-888-612-4444 or stop by your local Branch Office.