A business lease1 is a very sensible way to acquire machinery or equipment without using cash or an existing credit line. Leases are especially practical for businesses that use equipment that can become outdated before it is paid off. Moreover, there are possible tax and accounting advantages to leasing2.
Leasing benefits include:
- Conserve working capital — up to 100% financing
- Favorable accounting treatment — on or off balance sheet2
- Preserves existing credit lines for other needs
- Easy application and fast approval
- Monthly lease payments may be tax-deductible as an operating expense2
Talk with a First Citizens business banker today. Call 1-888-612-4444 or stop by your local Branch Office.