Business Interest Checking
If you are a sole proprietor or a non-profit organization and typically maintain higher balances with low account activity, a Business Interest Checking account is a great way to earn interest on your excess checking account funds while maintaining easy access.
The advantages of Business Interest Checking include...
- Interest compounded daily based on daily investable balance
- Monthly account service charges are offset by an earnings credit, based on average account balance
- FREE Business Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE VISA® Business Check Card1
- FREE Check Safekeeping
- The convenience of a detailed, itemized monthly statement
- $100 deposit required to open
To make your extra money work extra hard for your business, contact us at 1-888-612-4444 or stop by your local Branch Office.