Business Checking Accounts
Spend Less Time Banking... and More Time on Your Business
When it comes to business checking accounts, one size does not fit all. And years of experience have taught us that, while each business is unique, they all share a common desire for simplicity, flexibility and affordability.
That's why we designed our checking accounts to be both convenient and hassle-free — while still offering you the sophisticated features that can help make your business everything you want it to be.
- Free Business Checking: A perfect fit for smaller businesses with lower monthly checking activity.
- Business Relationship Checking: A premium package of services designed for established businesses with moderate activity levels.
- Business Interest Checking: An interest-bearing checking account designed to meet the specific needs of sole proprietors and non-profit organizations.
- Business Analysis Checking: This economical account lets you offset service charges based on the average balance you maintain each month.
- Interest on Lawyer's Trust Account: Designed for funds held in trust or escrow by an attorney for a third party.
Not sure which account is right for your business? Our at-a-glance comparison chart can help you decide. Our relationship bankers can help you take it from there. Contact us at 1-888-612-4444 or stop by your Branch Office.