Receivables are the lifeblood of your business. The First Citizens services described below can help you manage your receipts, save time on check processing and collections and implement stronger audit controls.
- eReceivables: Eliminates the manual posting of checks received from online bill payments. It's an easy way to free up internal resources for other tasks.
- Remote Image Deposit (RID): Allows you to make image-based deposits without leaving your office. It's a smart, simple way to reduce costs, save time and improve your internal operation.
- Wholesale and Retail Lockbox Processing: Offers you a cost-effective way to accelerate the collection of accounts receivable. With Lockbox Processing, we will process your accounts receivable checks, saving you time and improving your cash flow. You can use our NetQuery online service to view images of your Lockbox checks and remittance data.
- ACH Origination: Using First Citizens Business Online Banking Advantage service, you can originate Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions to more efficiently collect invoices, draft monthly fees and more.
- Cash Concentration: Makes it easy to pool funds from other bank accounts into your First Citizens account for daily investment or reduction of debt.
- Electronic Check Conversion: Checks received from customers at the point of sale can be processed as electronic items. You can save time and gain faster access to your funds.
- Community Association Services: A full range of banking services tailored to the unique needs of community and homeowners associations and the professional companies that manage them.
For more information about these cash management services, contact the First Citizens Cash Management Division at 1-866-733-2501 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.