Let First Citizens Help You Disburse Funds Efficiently
Disbursing funds at the right time is just as important as collecting payments quickly. The following services can help you systematically disburse funds, while reducing labor-intensive processing.
- ACH Origination: Lets you create direct deposit transactions, pay vendors or originate other electronic transactions using Business Online Banking Advantage.
- Zero Balance Accounts: Automatically maintain disbursement and depository accounts at a zero balance by transferring funds from (or to) a master account. This allows you to decrease the amount of idle cash and avoid overdrafts. This service also lets you consolidate bank balances, creating a single pool of funds that can be used to optimize your investments or reduce debt.
- Controlled Disbursement: Each morning, you will receive a report that tells you the exact dollar amount of the checks that will post to your account that night. You will have the early intelligence you need to better manage your cash flow.
- Wire Initiation: Allows you to initiate outgoing domestic and international wire transfers through our Business Online Banking Advantage service.
- Bill Pay: Makes it quick and simple to pay bills online anytime — day or night — through Business Online Banking Advantage.
Want to learn more? Contact the First Citizens Cash Management Division at 1-866-733-2501 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.